Leave Your Construction Projects to Kearney Remodelers
Posted on August 18, 2015.
As a homeowner, you are likely keenly aware of the importance of maintenance and keeping your home updated in order to protect and grow your investment. However, no matter how good your intentions, you may find that your busy life keeps getting in the way of completing those pesky maintenance or remodeling projects on your to-do list. This is where Kearney remodelers can step in and use their expertise to get the job done quickly and done right. Whether you’re in the market for a new roof, windows, siding, decking or an interior remodel of your kitchen or bathroom, they can handle it all.
Things to Consider When Hiring a Contractor
Once you have made the decision to let someone else shoulder the burden of your construction projects, here are some important questions you’ll want to ask before making a choice:
1. Are you licensed and insured?
2. How long have you been in business?
3. Do you have expertise in the specific type of work I need done?
4. Do you offer a guarantee on your work? How long?
5. Can you provide references and a portfolio of your work?
6. Will you obtain the necessary permits for the work?
7. Will you supervise the work on an ongoing basis?
8. Will you clean up and remove materials at the end of the job?
9. Is the price quoted only an estimate or a fixed price?
10. What is the start date and end date for the project?
Will It Disrupt Your Life?
Also, to make your life easier during the remodel or renovation, think about whether you will need to make alternative living arrangements during the project’s completion. For instance:
• Will there be interruptions to any critical services (e.g. gas, electricity)?
• Will you need to kennel your pets?
• Will work continue on the weekends and interfere with quiet family time? .
By interviewing several contractors and asking the right questions, you will be able to select the best one of the Kearney remodelers to complete your project for you, allowing you to spend your down time with your family.